- To enrich our life with spiritual wisdom by following the teachings of Sree Narayana Guru, promote Guru’s teachings to a wider community; most importantly to our younger generation.
- To conduct and/or organize cultural programs and activities, gatherings, seminars and lectures on Guru’s life and teachings and other like-minded saints and leaders
- To undertake charitable activities for the betterment of the vulnerable and needy without being partial on their cast, color, religion, nationality or language.
- To build a sense of sharing and belonging by bringing families together and involve in cultural activities to showcase their talents in the areas of art, culture and sports
- Encourage and appreciate outstanding talents in kids, to motivate kids to bring the best in them
Time for a new generation of leaders to step up!